So You’re New to Town… What’s the Skinny on Golf Carts?May 2, 2018
Golf Cart Serial Number Locations and Golf Cart Owner’s ManualsApril 24, 2019
Thanks for stopping by! We will continue collecting useful resources to help you handle basic golf cart maintenance issues between annual services.
If you would like to see a feature that is missing, let us know!
Below is a video detailing the basics of maintaining a golf cart thanks to our friends from Trojan Battery Company!
Click here to visit our blog post that goes further in depth with maintaining golf cart batteries and cost.
Over time, your golf cart’s windshield can become cloudy and also pick up pesky swirl marks from countless detailing efforts. Here are some simple steps to keeping your golf cart’s windshield as close to pristine as possible:
– Clean with a mild soap or detergent and PLENTY of lukewarm water
– Use a clean microfiber towel applying LIGHT PRESSURE
– Rinse with clean water
– Blot dry with a damp cloth or chamois
– Cleaning sprays
– Kitchen scouring compounds
– Solvents such as acetone, gasoline, benzene, or carbon tetrachloride, or lacquer thinner